WHAT WE BELIEVE
About Us | Ministries | We Believe
We believe there is one GOD who exists in three persons; FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT. Each is a distinct Person having one essence and one nature. (Genesis 1:2, 27; Matthew 28:19; 1 John 5:7)
We believe that the Bible is the inerrant, inspired word of GOD, written by holy men as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
We believe that men are saved by grace, through faith in CHRIST JESUS, and receive eternal life. We further believe that JESUS provided for man’s complete salvation–body, soul and spirit. (Ephesians 2:8, 16; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 12:2; 1 Peter 2:24)
We believe in the Ephesian's Four ministry gifts, given by CHRIST to the body.
· Apostle – this gift office has the responsibility and mandate to handle the government of GOD. This office sets and brings order to the Body of CHRIST, and has the anointing to establish churches as well.
· Prophet – this gift office is the eyes of GOD and serve as a guide. They see and hear things in the spirit and guide the body into the direction GOD is leading.
· Evangelist – this gift office has the ability to gather people together. They gather the lost to the LORD.
· Pastor – this gift office is responsible to guard the sheep: to feed the sheep and lambs and consider how much they can handle. Pastors are very protective of the sheep and keep the hirelings out.
· Teacher – this gift office grounds the sheep in the word of GOD, line upon line and precept upon precept. The objective is to build up the sheep.
As it relates to the body of CHRIST and their walk, the foundation of our belief is found in Ephesians 4.
We believe GOD desires that believers endeavor to keep the unity of the SPIRIT and that we come to the unity of the faith. (Ephesians 4:3, 13)
We believe GOD desires that the body of CHRIST collectively come to be a perfect or mature man. (Ephesians 4:13)
We believe it is GOD’s desire that we not only receive JESUS in our heart, but also that we grow up in the stature of the fullness of CHRIST. (Ephesians 4:13) We believe it is GOD’s desire that the gospel be preached to every creature in all the world. (Mark 16:15)